W & H Gastro GmbH
Last update: September 2019
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(3) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 DSGVO is W & H Gastro GmbH, Pörtschacherstrasse 44, 9062 Moosburg, firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) When you contact us by email or through a contact form, we will store the information you provide (such as your email address, name and telephone number) to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which will inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
3. Disclosure of data and transmission
(1) The personal data you provide will only be collected, processed and used for legally permissible purposes and in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations. This means that your personal data will be processed only if there is a legal permission, i. in particular, if the data processing is necessary for the performance of our contractual services or for the execution of the contract or if your consent exists or for the protection of our legitimate interests (for example interest in optimizing the security of our online offer) or for the fulfillment of our legal obligations.
(2) We process your data in particular for the purpose of your support as a potential or existing customer, to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures as well as for our own advertising purposes (for example, to send offers or advertising leaflets).
(3) This data is forwarded to third parties only within the framework of the applicable statutory provisions. A forwarding of the data to third parties (for example, to external service providers) takes place in particular to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the execution of the contract.
In addition, the data is forwarded to third parties if this is absolutely necessary for the purposes of enforcement, for example if we are requested to do so by a governmental order or if legal proceedings so require (legal proceedings including criminal proceedings).
4. Data retention, data access and data security
(1) The data will be stored and stored beyond the termination of the business relationship until expiry of the warranty, warranty, statute of limitations and statutory retention periods applicable to us; in addition, until the termination of any legal disputes in which the data is required as proof.
(2) The disclosed data is accessed by the persons responsible for the processing and the process of our company.
(3) The data is protected against unauthorized access by encrypted transmission, encrypted storage, a role authorization concept, a data protection concept and physical protection measures for the servers. The safeguards are continuously revised in line with technological developments.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer, we will inform you in detail about the respective procedures.
5. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by us.
6. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (in addition a)
– Persistent cookies (see b).
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. These include, in particular, the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from the browser can be assigned to the shared session. This allows the user’s computer to be recognized when the user returns to the website. The session cookies are deleted when the user logs off or closes the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. Each user can delete the cookies in the security settings of his browser at any time.
Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on the user’s device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser used and have no automatic expiration date. The use of HTML5 storage objects can be prevented by the user using private mode in his browser. In addition, we recommend every user to manually delete the cookies and the browser history manually.
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. B. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
(3) Use of webfonts
7. Use of Google Analytics & Co
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can thus be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.